CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Walking on Sunshine

Anna and I have been living it up whenever the weather has been nice enough. We went for a walk the other day and Anna actually kept her sun glasses on for a little while. I had to stop at the park and snap a couple shots. She loves our walks. She will point to everything she sees and jabber about it all. She is so fun!

9 comments:

Rachael and Justin said...

I used to love taking Jade for walks. I'm excited for the warm weather. I might even start to exercise again!!

Rock said...

Thanks for the advice. Not to be dumb but around what time would she fall asleep and wake up? Piper's time varies. Bytheway... I love Anna's swimsuit. We should get the babes together and go to Spanish Fork's pool.

Debbie and Gary said...

Love the sunglasses. I can't believe she will leave them on. What a sweetheart.

Tara said...

Hurray!!! you found our blog...I'm glad I'll be able to keep better track of you guys. Anna just gets cuter and cuter!

Debbie and Gary said...

I miss seeing new pictures of that sweet punkin. You can use my computer you know. Love you

The Nye's said...

Hi Lisa! We, too, are so glad that it's getting warmer! The sunglasses are to die for! Kyle ALWAYS wants to be outside! I think the fresh air helps me be a better mommy!

Debbie and Gary said...

I sent the pictures so blog already! Love Mom

HooverBirds said...

she's way too cute for her own good!

Rochelle Brunson said...

Now that Scott has fixed your computer, I am excited to see some new posts from you soon!!