We just got back from a fun weekend at Bear Lake. Brad's Aunt Jill and Uncle Bailey were nice enough to let us stay at their cabin again. Grandma Janice and Grandpa John and Aunt Jessica came too! We saw cows and horses and a goat too. Anna loved to see all the animals. We also went up to Minnetonka Cave for a tour. Anna was so tired when we went and was a little cranky. We turned her around in the carrier and she was asleep instatly. When she woke up we were on our way out and she was oooing and awing at all the rocks. Anna loves rocks. We also saw a squirrel before we went into the cave that was very friendly. Anna was giggling with delight watching it. I think the highlight of the trip for Anna was the actual lake. We were just there in June and she did not like the water. We dipped her toes in and then she was so upset she just wanted to be held the rest of the time and didn't even want to play in the sand. This time she was crazy about the water!! She kept crawling in it saying "water, water water" I had to hold her back from following her daddy out in the deeper water. She loved the sand and would crawl around and dig in it. She was so fun. Hopefully we can go back soon.

Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so excited that you finally updated your blog. Anna has grown a lot since your last post. It would be fun to see more fun pictures from other places you have been with her. I love to see your cute family together. I am glad you had fun. It is nice to have you back though.
I love Bear Lake! Did you guys get any raspberry shakes? One time my dad and I took a motorcycle ride to Bear Lake just to get one of those famous shakes. I guess we also went because it's a nice ride. Anna looks so cute playing in the water. I can't wait until she has a cousin to play with!!!!!!
Hooray, your back! Anna is so cute. I'm glad you guys had a good time, it's so nice to get away sometimes.
Oh I love Bear Lake, every time we go we have to go to the Minnetonka cave too, isn't that a cool place? I'm glad you finally updated your blog, man it's been a while. j/k I hope to see more posts soon. :)
Post a Comment