Anna is loving to pull herself up on everything and anything she can get her hands on.
The table...

The treadmill...

And even Stacy.
This is Stacy, who Anna and I get to take care of a couple times a week. Anna loves Stacy!

The treadmill...

This is Stacy, who Anna and I get to take care of a couple times a week. Anna loves Stacy!
Posted by Bollwinkel Blog at 4:53 PM
3 comments:
I love her hair in the sunlight in that first picture at the table. It's good to see Stacy, I miss her.
I had forgotten about your job. It's so nice having a job that you can hang out with Anna at.
It is so neat that Anna will learn to be kind to everyone. Stacey is lucky to have you girls tending her. I love to see pictures of Anna with Stacey.
Post a Comment