CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Anna Found a Friend

When I am taking care of Stacy and getting her dressed in the morning I put Anna down in front of the closet with mirrors. She is usually entertained for just long enough for me to do what I need to do. I forgot to get some toys for her so I ran to the next room. When I came back Anna had pulled herself up to the mirror. She was obviously very happy with herself. She has been pulling herself up quite a bit lately, but not to a flat surface like this before. I was a little surprised to see her standing there like a little person. She loves other kids and babies, and apparently her reflection is just as good as a real friend. She was kissing herself and babbling. It was very cute.





5 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

That is so fun. I love it when babies do stuff in the mirror, its so funny. She is really getting big, we can't wait to see her next week.

Rachael and Justin said...

I would love the mirror too if my friend was as cute as hers!

Debbie said...

I love seeing what that little Punkin will do next. Those are darling pictures. I love her hairdo today! Love Mom/Grandma

JACC said...

She is so cute, I caught Caden doing the same thing except his kisses were more of the tongue action. He loves to lick things. We went this play area for the kids and there was a plastic window divider and he decided to lick it. It was so funny from the other side his little face was sqished up against the plastic, you could imagine how funny that looked.

HooverBirds said...

she's way too cute for her own good