CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fun wth Friends

We were able to have some fun with the Brunsons when they came down from Boise for a visit. Anna and Dex are just 6 weeks apart. They are so cute together.Anna had never seen Sesame Street before. She was pretty amazed by Elmo. This is Dex watching Anna watching Sesame Street.
I love how they would "play together." Anna would keep checking on Dex to see what he was up to.

Anna would pick up each toy and hand it to Dex, then when he tried to take it she would hold on as tight as she could. She hasn't grasped the entire concept of sharing.
Dex was so sweet to put up with Anna. Here he is just watching Anna try to take his sock off. We got together at the Hoovers for a BBQ. This was one of the only pictures taken (which were all of Anna) I don't know why we didn't take more. I guess we were a little distracted having fun with friends.

3 comments:

Rachael and Justin said...

I love all of Anna's bows and headbands.

Debbie and Gary said...

It is so cute to see Anna with her little friends. She sure likes playing with them doesn't she.

Rochelle Brunson said...

That must be the cutest little boy I ever saw! We had fun hanging out with everybody.