The other day Anna and I were taking care of Stacy and Anna found some of her sock and really wanted to put them on. She was struggling to get them on so I helped her and the whole time she kept laughing and telling me "funny! funny!" She is such a little cheeseball. While we were there we went outside to get some wiggles out and Anna discovered one of the most amazing things in her short little life. There are apples in the tree!!!! She kept pointing at them in the trees and walking around picking them up on the grass and jabbering about the apples. When we finally went back in the house she was hysterical. That was on Friday and today (Sunday) I asked her to tell us about the apples. Her little eyes lit up and she put her hands up and said "in the tree!!" then "fall!" because I had told her that they fall from the tree to the grass. I was quite impressed with her memory.
T
These other picture were from the first time I let Anna eat a whole Apple. I was getting something out of the fridge and she was pretty excited to see an apple in there so I thought I would let her have it to see what she would do. She loved it.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
APPLES! APPLES!
Posted by Bollwinkel Blog at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Next you will need to post her and tomatoes. She is funny eating them like an apple.
Post a Comment