CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cabin Fun!!!

So on Saturday night Brad and I decided to go up to the cabin kind of spur of the moment. We just happened to luck out that the Homers were staying up there the same night. We love staying up at the cabin and have such good memories there. It is fun for our girls to make some memories too.
Here is Anna and Sonora longing to get outside to play in the morning. They were still in their pj's (or lack there of)
Soon Esme had to get in on the fun too.
Anna finding ants and rocks or "aucks" as she calls them. Sonora, Brad and Anna throwing rocks in the creek. This is a very exciting activity for Anna. Two of her favorite things are rocks and water.

My cute dirty girl having fun at the cabin.

We got a lot more cute pictures that I will have to get from Koko and post later. We had so much fun.

7 comments:

Debbie and Gary said...

I just love seeing those cute little cousins playing together. It reminds me of my kids having fun with cousins when they were little. I love that you have stayed close. Those girls had a blast together. We should have joined you, but it was nice to get some needed work done.

Rochelle Brunson said...

How cute they are playing in the dirt!

Debbie and Gary said...

Cute background!

HappyHodges said...

Hey Lisa! I was just checking in on your blog and had to say how stinkin cute your little one is! Looks like you guys have been having alot of fun this summer!

Rachael and Justin said...

I miss the cabin!!! I haven't spent near as much time as you at the cabin, but I also have some fond memories of being there. I can't wait to see Anna in November. I'm excited to see all the new things she's doing.

Rock said...

Yay - the Bollwinkel's blog is back!

Grandma Janice said...

I love the new pictures. Anna is so cute and you are great parents. You can tell that she has a happy life and loves her family.