Anyone that knows Brad knows that he can be quite the character. Apparently he has a hard time waking up in the mornings. He is such a heavy sleeper that he can get up and turn off his alarm clock and not even realize what he has done. His solution... create little obstacles for himself. This is one of Brads ingenious ideas. He used Anna's blocks to create a barricade to his alarm clock so it would take a little more effort to get to it and therefore he would wake up.
The other morning Brad had gotten up early to get ready for work. He was in the shower and I heard Anna fussing. I got up to check on her and by the time I got to her door she had stopped crying, so I went in the bathroom for a quick pit stop. I thought Brad had probably heard me come in. I took care of business and then went to open the shower door to say goodmorning. Apparently Brad didn't realize I was in there. He screamed like a little girl and slapped the door with soap running down his face. It was so funny. We both laughed so hard we could hardly catch our breath. I guess he had just had a dream about a wierd lady coming after him and he was thinking about it right when I opened the door. Brad always makes things fun and interesting. You just can't help but love him.
5 comments:
wow your really getting into this!! Your page is so cute that it puts mine to shame.
Oh my gosh after I stop laughing....Curtis does the same things with alarm clock, he tried putting it in the bathroom so that he was officially "up" to turn it off..Ummm yeah...2 seconds later he was laying right next to me again. Needless to say I didn't allow that for long, cause it kept me up. Now he just has his phone alarm under his pillow, and he pushes the snooze about a hundred times, did I mention it's set for "every 1 min"....boys :)
PS: I hope you don't mind I added your blog link from your mom's.
Jackie
Justin will also turn off his alarm clock in the mornings without even realizing it. His solution to the problem is put the alarm clock on my night stand, therefore making me the obstacle! That is so funny that Brad screamed like a girl when you scared him. I've scared Justin in the shower before and he had a girlier scream than me, and I am a girl!
I saw that obstacle. I love that you wrote about it on your blog. It certainly reminds me of trying to wake up Justin.
Love you
i really struggle with the alarm thing too (mostly just pushing snooze for over an hour). but i don't think i've gone to such lengths as brad! :)
Post a Comment