CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday Siesta



This is what Saturdays are all about! Between school and work Brad doesn't have a whole lot of snuggle time, so he has to live it up while he can. Don't pay any attention to my torn apart bed, I was in the middle of washing the sheets.

5 comments:

HooverBirds said...

that is so sweet! that needs to go in a frame.

Debbie said...

That is such a cute picture. I love to see them together. Brad is such an involved loving Dad.

Rachael and Justin said...

What a cute picture!

Rochelle Brunson said...

How sweet! I love the pictures of daddy's with their babies, I have tons of Scott sleeping with the boys.

Rachael and Justin said...

This picture makes me want a kid to snuggle up with. At least I have Favre for now.