CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Little Anna Lou



This is our Sweet Anna Bug. She is our everything. She is just over 10 months old and learning new things everyday. She love to clap and play patty cake. She is learning to Blow kisses and likes to wave, but not usually when we are asking her to. One of her cutest recent skills is pretending to eat things. Grandma Janice has a book with cookies and chocolate and they would pretend to eat it out of the book. Now she likes to pretend to eat the dots on her blanket, or any other little thing that looks fun. She even says "mmmmm" and smacks her mouth like she is really eating something. The other day Brad thought she had something she was about to eat and grabbed her hand before she could put it in her mouth and then he realized that she was just pretending. She is pretty tricky. She is such a happy girl. We have so much fun with her.

4 comments:

hdaz said...

Hey sister!! I'm commenting. I did say i would comment. Anna is such a sweety! I'm so glad i can see her. Love ya

Debbie and Gary said...

Anna is such a sweet happy baby. I am so glad she is a part of our family. She is so fun to see her learn and discover new things.
Love Mom

Rachael and Justin said...

Kids are so funny. I can't wait until I have my own.

Rochelle Brunson said...

What cute pictures! Having kids is the best.