Anna is getting to be such a big girl. I didn't think she would be ready to feed herself with a spoon, but my sister let her try it out a little while ago with applesauce and she did really well. So tonight I let her try again. I gave her mashed potatoes with mashed up veggies in it. She loved it!! I think she loved it so much because she was feeding herself.
Here she is just starting out. She has to get a feel for it. 
She know how this spoon thing works now.
Getting more involved...

The involvement increases...

A little more intense...

And, she has had enough.
She really did so good feeding herself. She is already becoming so independent, we are getting a little scared.
6 comments:
lisa, way too cute. she is getting very independent! i remember when you moved her little bed away from your bed & were sad about her already growing up. now look at her. i love her! i'm so glad you let van & i be a part of her life! she is so sweet.
What a cute Punkin! We love that little girl. It is so fun too see her grow and learn new things. We love you all so much
I can't believe how cute she looks! That baby food just doesn't do it anymore. It is so hard to have your kids grow and become independent. You want to really enjoy everything. We love that little girl so much. Dad and I talk about her all the time and just marvel at how fun she is. Love Mom
She is LOVING that spoon and baby food! Justin thinks she is the cuttest baby!
That is so adorable! Dexter doesn't use a spoon! What gives?! He needs to take some lessons from her, she must be some sort of genious!
Hey Lisa! Got your comment on my blog - thank you. I just turned it into a "private blog" (yes I'm a big snot), so I need your email address so I can add you on (I think that's how you do it). Bytheway... I think our girls are the cutest because of their little round faces.
Post a Comment