CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Potty time!!!

Anna has been interested in sitting on the potty for a couple of months now, but hasn't had any real success until last Friday. She finally really pee peed on the potty! We are so proud of our little nugget. She always tells us that "Kaya" goes potty and so does Prudence (one of the characters in one of her potty books. She tells us "I am big. I go pee pee in the potty!"

4 comments:

Rachael and Justin said...

I love all your new pictures, especially those pictures of your new CUTE niece!
We loved our Valentine from Anna. It's hanging on our fridge.

Rochelle Brunson said...

All I can say is, you guys suck!! You want to trade?! j/k Dex is adorable, just stinky!

JACC said...

I can't belive she is already starting the potty training kudos to both of you.

HooverBirds said...

there's no way around it...she is one of THE most adorable children! how do you contain yourself?