CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have a little niece!!!!!

I hope Justin and Rachael don't mind me posting this since they have had the debut posting, I am just so excited. Little Ashlyn was born last Thursday (Feb. 5th) She is such a cute baby. It is driving me crazy that she is so far away and I haven't been able to hold her. Anna is so excited about her little cousin. She has seen pictures and tells us all the time. "the new baby is here... She is soooo cute!" We can't wait to meet her!


2 comments:

hdaz said...

hmmmmmmmmm..............where's the credit for the photos sis?
You muust have a real strong telephoto lens to get shots like that!

Rock said...

Look at all your postings - Proud to say I looked at every one! I didn't know ALB was a bee for Halloween. Piper was too. We should have gotten them together (maybe we can coordinate next year). Loved the Neil Diamond and your mom story. Hope to see you soon!