CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Triple Baby-Couples "Shower"

Three of my best friends are having babies in the next few months so we got together to celebrate the upcoming arrivals of these little ones...


The Brunsons. We had to time this event with their visit from Idaho. We miss them living closer and being able to see them more often.
The 3 preggers- Rochelle, Dawn and Katie

comparing their progress

The Daddy Bellies... Who knew naked bellies could be so much fun.Dexter and Anna

3 comments:

Rochelle Brunson said...

Thanks for throwing that shower! You are such a good friend, and we really appreciate all that you do for us. Also thanks so much for the sling, I think I am most excited about that gift. Wow! my belly is gross, I am glad everyone gets to see it! j/k

Rachael and Justin said...

Everybody is preggo, and I'm glad I'm finally one of them!!!

Debbie and Gary said...

That shower looked so fun. I think that it is so neat that you have all those close friends that you can share fun things with. All those kids have so much fun together.